Finally! A place for us dogs to hang out in Austin Ranch.
Whether you’re a party animal or a party pup, have we got a place for you! Take your owners to The Shacks, Austin Ranch’s newest destination. You’ll have the chance to explore the one-acre, off-leash dog park with your pup pals, and they’ll have a chance to grab something to eat and hang out with the human variety.
And don’t worry little pups, we have separate areas for both large and small breeds, with both zones including benches and can’t miss play structures.
- Dog Park is open to the public from 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Dog must be “leashed” when exiting the Dog Park
- Owners must remain on site at all times when dog is in the dog park
- You are responsible for the action of your dog
- Keep your dog under visual and voice control at all times
- Remove your dog from the park at the first sign of aggression
- Remove any prong or spiked collars before entering the park
- Fill in any hole that your dog digs
- Dogs must behave properly at all times
- No known dangerous or aggressive dogs
- No female dogs in heat
- No person with more than three dogs at one time
- Children under 12 years of age are strongly discouraged and must be under strict adult supervision
- No ‘people food’ allowed in the park
- No ‘dog food’ or treats allowed in the park
- No glass allowed in the park
- No outside toys allowed in the park
No fundraisers can be conducted on property without prior approval
For maintenance or gate lockouts, call: 972.347.0128